For over 35 years, M.L. has been creating and maintaining gardens and exploring the world of soils and plants and the best ways to create healthy soils and plants to create beautiful gardens.
The newletters and worksheets below provide tips and perspectives on gardening, growing great food and flowers, and amendments. Don't forget to check out the Raised Beds page for more tips and the link to buy our new booklet: Growing Up! a very practical guide to building working raised beds.
- Curiosity Hooks and your garden
- Silos, Crafting, Carbon Sponge
- Community in your garden, Stone Dust
- Prepping the garden, Weather
- HK beds, Books and Resources
- Observation, Building a Garden, Tomatoes